My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

younger brother in Christ

again my love life dilemma, this younger brother in Christ keep showing his intention to me, keep inviting me out, and wanting to visit me at my house, words.. words and actions... well indeed he is doing what a man should be, but then again he is way 6 years younger than me, he once told me nothing is impossible and age doesn't matter, he said look at ahia harg and achi jerilyn, yeah i agree, but what's bothering me is that he is too focused on me, im not sure if his knowledge of the Lord and the words is in his heart or just knowledge. also, is he ready? ready for marriage life? since i am..may GOD give me wisdom, many temptation... my best friend told me, is he serious? as in as serious as i am... oh well, very promising love from these guys, but... everytime i'll pray to GOD, it is all temptation... GOD help me discern, may Jesus lead me and guide me in all times.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile