My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

peace

.. last week.. i had a storm in life.. but since I am with Jesus on this voyage, I am in total peace, because I trust..
Romans 5:1-11 ... what a peace and joy we have with Jesus..
my GOD holds my future, HE is in control, HE has a great plan for me, Jeremiah 29:11
and I have a good perfect leader my Brother Lord and Savior Jesus who is leading me step by step... no worries, no anxious hehe

a friend told me, once you have this great relationship with GOD through Jesus, you will know HIS will... ^_^

I am walking step by step... as Jesus leads me...

this world, ain't perfect, people will try to hurt us, but one thing the Bible teaches us, that we are no better than anypne in this fallen world, that we are all sinners, and we need to be holy, strive for righteousness and walk His walk. 1 Peter 1:13-25

whatever circumstance, specially if we have comments regarding other people even if we are right and we tell the truth, that they are bad or have hurt us, still we have to keep quiet, hold our tongue. James 3:1-12, and we still should show them true love and kindness. 2Peter 1:3-11, 1 Corinthians 13, Romans 12:9-21

1 John 2:15-17 Do not love the World, loving the world is like having an idol in our hearts, loving a person too much is like having an idol, loving money is also an idol, everything that is here on Earth is the world, part of the world, and fallen. so we repeatedly have to look up and focus on GOD and believe that by following Jesus is enough.


No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile