My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Book of James Chapter 2, my reflection

Okey im in James chapter 2.... favoritism… deep thinking… am I guilty of this?

actually this is what I thank GOD of… im the oppressed, the less fortunate one, so Im in my humble state of this… I know the feeling of how to be poor, that is one reason I don’t look down to those who are less fortunate than me, because it Is really painful to be looked down. When I was young, I always cry,cry to GOD and ask, why cry? Ask what? Why my relatives and neighbors are unfair, why do they looked down on me and my family, it is because we have less money than they do. We have nothing to offer. That is why I thank GOD, because I came from a low state, so I know how it feels, better to be like this. Through this I learned how to be humble and to pray.
** it is really hard to be poor or to be not rich, because we live in this secular world, where everything involves richness, richness is power in this world, so sad.

Okey next part… faith and deeds…

Hehehe if I said I have faith but did not walk by it, my faith is considered nothing / useless. When I say I believe GOD, and I believe all HIS promises and all HIS leading, then I doubt, where is my faith? So simple.. if I simply believe, walk by it. That is deed. For it is written in James that faith without deeds is dead. If we have faith in GOD, we will have peace in us, then we will not worry.

As it is always said “worry ends, when faith begins.”

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile