My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

never cheat faith

if i have faith that can move mountain, what i believe will be..

if I said I have faith...

i must love..
i must walk by it..
i must have deeds..
let my yes be yes and my no be no..
I must prove.. never cheat faith..
I must not play like I am GOD..
I must resist the devil so that he will flee from me..
just simply have faith.. then obey..

if i said to you have faith, me too should have faith..

If I considered myself righteous or if I want to become righteous .. I must walk by faith.. for the righteous are considered to be walking by faith Romans 1:17

have faith mj.. walk mj.. little by little... until you get there.. you will get there.. have faith..

Trust and Obey mj, for there is no other way.. but to be happy with Jesus.

Matthew 17:20
James 2:14-17
1 Corinthians 13:2
Matthew 5:37
James 5:12
James 4:7

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile