My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book of James Chapter 4, my reflection

submit! submit! submit! is the word i always hear... wives.. you have to submit to your husband...

early in life, in days of my younger years, it is really hard for me to submit... but now that I am a new creation.. it ain't...

the book of James Chapter 4 introduction is.. "What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you?" now i asked myself.. am I into a fight? .. Im not.. never did I want to be involve in a chaos, fight or quarrel, for I cannot stand such. but I am involve in a battle, battle of hearts, they all have the same desire as I have, I don't want to battle, but these women, they put me in and I am walking away of it... I believe, if GOD gave me something, I don't need to be fighting for it to have it.. If it's mine, it will be mine, if it's not, it will not be.

I have just finished praying, I've been praying to Jesus for this someone, I then ask Jesus, did my heart asked with a wrong motive? the reason why I am not getting it..

One thing I can say.. I am not a friend of this world, I love the eternal things more than the things this world could offer... even the person that I desire, I can leave him for Jesus. The past days, my focus is on Jesus, Jesus! the Lord and Savior of my life, the perfecter of my faith, my brother whom I love most, and I am looking forward for the royal wedding that I'll have in heaven.

That royal wedding in heaven, is the only wedding I can see in my life as of now. All man here on earth did not passed the standard that Jesus and I have set to be my groom. why is that no one, no one is like Christ here on earth? or am I having forgiveness problem? am I too self righteous?
everyday, i want to be and trying to be Holy. but yet, i can't, for no one is righteous, so I will just try to sin-less. and focus more of Jesus and go back to Him repeatedly whatever the circumstance.

I don't need a big house, I don't need money, I don't need a grand wedding, all I want is to be with the one my heart desire. I just want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"GOD opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble." - Am I proud? yea I am , human fallen nature, but I have to keep praying to have a humble heart in all circumstance, because that's all I can do. this is grace from the Lord.

submit then yourself to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you. - this is what I am doing... I am resisting all the devil and evil in my life, for my goal is eternal , to live a holy life with my Lord and my GOD. I am lifted up by God, because I cry to Him and humbled myself to Him. Hope I am not acting hypocrite to Jesus, He knows my heart, He knows that it is true and pure.

may Jesus and GOD forgive me If I speak against my brothers and sisters, If I have judge them, that is why I am shutting / taming my tongue so that I will not sin, having a full control over it through my heart, as bok su said, it is not the mouth/ tongue I need to guard, but my heart, for what my heart is my tongue speak. so I am keeping a pure heart, a holy heart. HE lives in me.

tomorrow? did I boast about it? what can I say about it? ... as of now, I have nothing to boast and be sure of about tomorrow, for Jesus and my GOD the Father only knows what my tomorrow will come. I am clueless, that is why I am in full submission of Their authority so that I will be able to walk the path that GOD wants me to walk, so that Jesus will continue to lead me where GOD's will is.



everyday this last verse comes into my mind..
"If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them."
- everyday, i have to do good, discern, so that I won't sin. for I know what is good and not good, since then I know, I must do. I must do what is good, to please My Lord and My GOD.

Heaven! my life focus! to be in heaven! soon and very soon.

sometimes I just tell God to take my life.. like Elijah and some prophet and great known people in the Bible said, because living here on earth fulfilling His will is hard, full of suffering..persecution.. and judgement. hard.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile