My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, January 30, 2012

meet ... meet ...

there is this guy who loves me so, he almost got it all, all the qualifications of a guy that i want and i've been wanting.
i like him, but never did i love him and i know that i can drop him anytime.
i love someone and simply i can't replace who i love, i just repeatedly go back to the one i love.
truly it is hard to teach one's heart. but like what i've said the love that i have is from GOD.

last saturday, an unsched event took place. i met the parents and some relatives.
i know his motives.
tho he haven't said anything. that is one super i don't like thing, the no words thing.
i know how to check a person and how to look at a person's heart. so i did to his family.
i find his dad nice and his mom so strong and a "matapobre".
that saturday night, when i got home, my mind is out of peace.
i know someday i will have problem with the mom. even that this guy is super okey.
also right now this guy, i can say that this guy don't really know me yet.

1st i don't love him for me to love the one he loves.
2nd i don't love him for me to bear with what i am foreseeing with his family in the future.
3rd i don't love him for me to foresee myself being with him in the future.
simply, i just don't love him.

sunday morning... pray and discern...pray and discern...
talked to 2 sister in church, shared my dilemma...
the older sister is married and sharing to me her hardship with her mother in law..

then im still not in peace..
our youngro group fellowship had a lazertag game yesterday..
i didn't join, instead i went to my best friend's house..
told her what happened... and when her husband came home, our favorite topic my lovelife..
her husband kept telling me not on this guy, he just opened up, he kept telling many things about that guy.. just the same point i was thinking that i shared to my best friend earlier when he still haven't arrived.

and i thank GOD, HE gave me an answer and Jesus lead me.. lead me to know the right things to know to discern.. after i have decided no to this guy, tho i like him so. after that i have peace.

then again, my heart is back to the one i love.. i decided to wait.. ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile