My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Book of James Chapter 3, my reflection

oh... how good it is for a man to control his tongue :P

right now i am enjoying taming my tongue and i thank GOD... im relaxing while im taming my tongue.. there are moments when i thought na why am i not like this a long time ago...but anyway GOD has HIS own time..

a tongue is small part in us that is so powerful, come to think of it...
words can cut like swords, it can bring people in chaos, it can ruin relationships, it can kill, and many more... but on the other hand... it can also heal, bring encouragement, protect and love...

no one can tame the tongue, it is a restless evil..
so it will always be how you will use your tongue..
the wise way to use the tongue is to use it bringing glory to GOD.. how?
once bok su told me, that it is not guarding the tongue.. its more of guarding the heart.. because what our heart is our mouth speak .. Luke 6:45 ; Proverbs 16:23; Matthew 12:34-35

regarding wisdom.. as i am taming my tongue as GOD wants me too... as i am observing as GOD wants me too.. i am seeing the two kinds of wisdom this book of James is referring to...
the earthly wisdom which is sinning wisdom, this wisdom can be seen as right or good, people can be deceive but looking at their heart this wisdom motives is not pure, their hearts are not right, they have envy and evil conceit.. oh how i love to give examples but i can't because there are people involve.. maybe on the next writing of mine, i can... but remember my girl friends who ain't true to me... the wisdom they are having are the wisdom i am seeing now in this example.. so earthly..so selfish.. but still, i forgive them .

the other wisdom that i am seeing is the one GOD gave me, so pure and true, so peace loving, considerate and submissive and sincere which i am having right now... i am thankful of GOD for enabling me.. i am not playing or acting self-righteous, but this characteristics are truly what i am feeling right now and burdened to pursue..

oh how love GOD and Jesus... last thursday i had this great talk with GOD the Father and Brother Jesus, my Lord.. they are in control, i love Them both ^_^





No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile