My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

when I increase, im sinning

One reason why GOD wants me to tame my tongue is because many are stumbled. Many are shaken. Many has focused their eyes on me.

Some people admire me so much that they want to walk the walk I am walking, not bad.. but wait there's this gray area.. they are forgetting that MJ is only walking with GOD, the focus is shifted to me, I am becoming an idol of their lives, because they see me, they see my flesh and how my Father GOD is molding me and how my Brother Jesus is leading me, they see me as a model, not bad.. but I am sinning then because Jesus should be the model, Jesus should be the focus, we should all be Christ like, not MJ like.

I know it is not my intention to shift their focus yet it is because and through me, and now that I know about it, I can now say I am sinning, for with their mouth they knew GOD, they worship GOD, but inside their hearts there's envy and idolatry, they are sinning.

It is through me that these brother and sister's are stumbling, some ladies admire me, but later envy me that they unconsciously they becoming bad trying to beat me, by studying me and copying me. hey, I am not in a competition here. some brother's admire me, they see me as potentials, but with their admiration their heart sins, I am becoming an idol the focus of their attention, so they sin, but hey, I am not here to attract my brothers but instead together serve GOD and obey Jesus. Right now, I am on guard with my brothers, i cannot come near them.
If any of my brother and sister stumble because of me, GOD the Father will not pleased and will not be happy, and my Lord Jesus will not be glorified.

I consider myself sinning, tho it is not my sin. but since now that I am aware, I need to contribute to help Jesus to save them, by being still, to bring back their focus on GOD and not in me, that in whatever I do it will slipped up to GOD, it will point to GOD. I am no GOD, I am not GOD, and I can never be GOD, and I don't want to be GOD in other people lives. I am only a servant, a servant of GOD, at my humble state I am bowing to the One true GOD and to my One true Lord.

John 3:30
Isaiah 29:13

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile