My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Book of James Chapter 5, my reflection

warning to rich oppressor... before I use to ask GOD why my family is not rich... now... I manage to thank GOD that my family is not rich, because it might add to my sin, it is possible that If I am rich, I'll be oppressing the poor and looking down at them.. atleast I have experienced nothing, I know the feeling of being oppressed... so I will not do that to others..

sad to say that many rich Christians do look down on the not so rich one... but not all.. tho they we're trying to portrait a good, kind and loving image towards the not so fortunate ones... oh yes, they do donate... they do give... but hey.. if marriage is the thing, they won't like their sons and daughters marry a partner that has no say in life, that has no high-status in life.. see? is it not like judging and oppressing too... specially rich chinese christians here in the Philippines.. sad but thats a fact...

just an hour ago, i was talking to a condo seller, she wants to sell their condo, their mom give this inheritance to their youngest brother, but the title was named to another brother, there's chaos among the siblings regarding this condo unit, if you are going to think of it. money is a small thing, 2M in amount, not worth it to ruin a sibling relationship. but hey, in this time right now, many worship money, it becomes so important to them.

Patience in suffering.. in the book of James also stated that we have to be patient in our suffering.. let us persevere for it is the will of GOD. be Christ like in all circumstance, walk His walk. hard, truly indeed hard, but that is the walk through righteousness. Job also persevere, everything was taken away from him, do you think the feeling is good? ofcorse no, he was put to great trial and suffered, but through patience he persevere and wait for the Lord, then he was blessed.
patience is one hard thing to do, but still one can by GOD's grace. patience is one of the gift of the Holy Spirit, and if we have love, we should have this.
I can say, the trial I had in life for the past 1.5 years is really too much to bear, but GOD and I knows that I have stood the test, for I have persevere, now I know and I can say to my self that my faith is stronger than before, GOD is merciful and amazing, yes indeed HE allowed me to be put to test, yet HE never forsaken me, HE wants to know that I am HIS, actually HE knows. HE just wanted me to know that I am truly HIS. you know what? I feel so happy, for I myself know that I have passed ^_^ thank GOD

now, if I say I have faith. I should pray. I should often talk to the One who I put my faith to. My GOD the father and through Jesus my brother HE will hear me.

so now if we are in any circumstance, we should pray and if we are happy we should sing song of praise to GOD. I like ^_^
let us also pray for others who are sick and sinning to our GOD. for the prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.
sometimes I feel guilty because I often pray for myself, to my circumstance, i sometimes feel so selfish, but I do also pray for others sometimes specially if i remember them during the time I am praying and if they have prayer request.. and I know I truly know that GOD hears me because my Lord Jesus let HIM know my prayers.

another if we have brother and sister in Christ, who are struggling with their faith and slowly fading at church, we as a person who have faith in GOD should help them be pulled back. for our GOD will be pleased if we do that. pray for them so that their faith will also be strengthen.

I have a friends, who are the reason why I am here right now in UECM, where I have grown to mature in my faith, but through the trials they are having in life, the temptation... slowly they are fading away, so i know from the start that it is my duty to pulled them back and watch over them, for this will please my GOD the father and surely my brother Jesus would do the same and would want me to do the same. I will care for them like the way my GOD and my Brother Jesus cares for them ^_^ I will strive, I will fight my sinful nature and be full of love.

I've been reflecting the book of James last Dec, it just took me one month to write it. :P

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile