My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Friday, January 20, 2012

government law

if law can be bended and twisted, why bother make one...?

i have a client, he is having issues with his property title, i have gone to RD office and Court branch 4 to inquire and tell him the legal procedures, but he insisted that there can be other way, that his lawyer and cousin would have something in mind or idea or other procedure.

yesterday, I talked to the legal councils, they advice me that there is only this one legal way, government rules and law. I told that to my client awhile ago, after 2-3 hours he texted me that don't be assertive with what I know as brotherly advice.

I just told him, that is your opinion not mine, all I know I went to the legal government offices and inquired the government rules and law. I ended it telling him that whatever decision he will make I will respect, after all it is his not mine (property and decision) it is for GOD to judge not me, I did my part, that's all.

He seems not wanting to comply the law, sad. I felt little mad or irritated inside, you claim to be a Christian and many times it was said in the Bible to submit to authority.

Then this though came to me, government law and GOD's law. Possible GOD is so angry with us all not following HIS written law.

We are all sinner.. very bad. too bad.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile