My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

man

once bok su fooled me and pretended to be as Charleson at Ym,

he asked me... what's my standard for a guy?

I answered him, 1st Matured Christian 2nd should be a man 3rd etc.....

he said im wrong... i asked why?

he answered me.. 1st should be a man 2nd Christian...

that thought just stayed on my mind, never forgotten..

and now i know why.. and i understand why...

because a man, should know how to be a man so he can be a good Christian... as for me now i agree to have my standard 1st man 2nd christian... because no matter how matured christian a guy can be.. if he is not a man, not acting like a man, don't know how to be a man... everything will be pointless and can cause hardship for a woman... gets? understand? ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile