My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

emotional

last night i have failed to tame my tongue, i've gone too emotional..

i texted Ana.. many thing that I have been offended by Heuc..
i think it grows from the time he talked to me last Nov regarding someone...he have told me many hurtful things, yet i listen to him, just this January felt like he is only a friend of that someone and not me... then eventually i've become so sensitive with all he does, seems for me he always offend me... i think this is self pity.

Oh well I also texted Mars, asked her why she don't accept my ym request that was last Dec. pa... told her that if she has something against me, better not smile to me.. she replied humbly and told me she haven't received any request.. so this morning.. i just add her again..

texted also Jenny, told her another reason why I don't want to join Azcop is because it is really hard for me to drive all the way from Manila to UECGreenhills, that none from UECPhilippines and UECMalabon- my churchmates offered me a ride, tampo! sometimes it is not an advantage too if a woman drives, everyone thought you are okey with it, men thought they don't need to drive for you... hate it! I am a woman!! not supposed to be driving.

then I texted a qoute to people who I know are plastic to me, who hates me, who judge me, who back stab me while Im being very nice to them... you know even thou I know... I need to forgive them and be still humble to them... Natasha, Glenn, Patricia, Glenn, antie Delie- didnt text her... there are still others, failed to remember them last night.. this people just happened to hurt me, because I love them yet they are like them to me..

Oh well we cannot please anyone.. a long as I am pleasing GOD, Im fine. May I have a heart that always please GOD, sometimes I failed to be Christ like...I am not perfect, I am a sinner because with all the circumstance I am into... need to Pray more, be humble more.. be kind more, forgive unconditionally.. be Christlike...

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile