My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i saw the devil

what a morning! what an experience!

i woke up 730 am... late... because last night i can't sleep... keep thinking of people, seeing things horizontally instead of vertically...

focus on GOD, focus on Jesus, not on the sinners..

i had a dream... the dream is fast.. can't remember all.. this is all i remember...

the train got wrong lane, instead of running on rails, it runs on road... the jeep or i don't know, something of the same kind also run wrong... instead of running the road, it runs on the hand rail.. so weird..

then im on an old house where there is a lake infront, someone is having a swim, then all other people went in the house, the one swimming is a dead person, then a kid just appear too.. swam with the person... then another person appear again on the left side.. they just came from underneath the lake.. they just pop out on that body of water then swim.. then a yellow green light appear.. its like a highlighter kinda light, like lazer beam.. then they disappear... in my dream it symbolizes that they are taken into the other world, they are dead people... beside the house there's a flatform..wooden flatform..

inside the house, a place where me and my family and some friends will sleep...
in my dreams, im acting like im scared.. im scared of ghost daw..

i asked my friend to accompany me to buy lip gloss... weird!

then go back to the house, i was having a problem how to sleep.. because i don't want to sleep near the flatform beside the lake.. while the other people im with, they don't ..

then i was about to get something on the 3rd floor... so i need to take the stairs..

im not sure why when im on the 2nd floor the room that was there was dark..
so i close my eyes while passing, because in my dream im scared to see a ghost..
then someone grab my right hand, actually my right wrist, the grab was grabbing me into the room, the force is strong... the force is strong...
im trying to grab my wrist back too.. and keep telling and menttioning GOD's name..
GOD loves me, I love GOD. GOD help me.
then a voice or a thought or a command or a realization in my thought to not be afraid, open your eyes and look at the ghost or the one grabbing my wrist..

slowly when I open my eyes in my dream while turning my head to the right.. i was also opening my eyes in real life, slowly iam opening my eyes actual and also turning my head to the left... when my eyes are half open...i saw! i saw! i know what i saw! i saw the enemy... i saw a devil... it was small.. not human size.. it is shadow.. black shadow...it have hornsbut small.. not sure if I saw a tail.. seems like in my limited memory.. yeah... there is... but im not sure... then when I totally opened my eyes and have turned my head to the right.. it was gone...

the first thing i did was call onto GOD again and thank HIM for being with me, then thought of why I didn't call on Jesus but GOD only, but since they are a triune GOD i think its okey, same GOD, One person. then this verse enters my mind, there is no fear in love, perfect love drives out fear... 1 John 4:18.. so a realization that we must not fear... for if we fear, the enemy will use that...
upon waking up...i paused for 10 minutes.. keep thinking... did I see it right? Is it real?
.. it is real.. i did see it right... then after I stand up and go to my mom and told her what happened... she told me because im very spiritual that is why... the enemy is trying to make fun of me... i think he is trying to shake me... but guess what... i would like to see him again and fight him, i don't fear him, no fear in me. im in total peace, i have Christ in me.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile