My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Friday, January 20, 2012

I gave my words to GOD

Just now, a friend called, she had a fight with her brother. then our conversation lead to she telling me about the badminton game they had yesterday.

The person I love was there, he played with his crush, painful.

GOD, lead me, I can move on with any guy, I have guys in-lined (I am not being boastful, and YOU know that GOD.)

But, I have given YOU my words, that I will endure all the things I will see and hear.

Ahia Jon was right, he was right, when he said, leave him, if he really loves you, he will decide and fight for you. and the person I love never did. instead he is gone looking for another woman.

I don't know how I come to love this person this much, and it hurts.

I cannot entertain guys who like me then I will just leave them hurting. I have to be firm tho it hurts. Need to stand alone for awhile, I know how it feels to love and to be hurt, I cannot hurt others. Need to stand alone with GOD, with Jesus.

Endure mj. endure mj. wait for the right one, tho it hurts to see the one you love like that. endure. do what is right. when the right one comes, you will be happy. you will be glad. you will rejoice in the Lord and understand why all of this have to happen. and you will appreciate that person so much. just wait. never compromise mj tho it hurts. never compromise.

I will stand on the promises of GOD.




No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile