My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, January 9, 2012

its hard to live with a family who lives in sin

how hard it is for me to live with a family who is living in sin..

my dad, his god is his ancestor, he always blaspheme about the true real GOD, he blames GOD for all the hardship that life gave him, he never believe that Jesus can save him, when he opens his mouth no wisdom from GOD can be found. Even if he is an honest man, he is super not godly, he enjoys the pleasures this world has to offer. sinner.

my mom, she believes in Christ, she believes GOD, yet her heart still sins, she believes everything that sinner believe, she believes in fung sui, hororscope, in ancestral worship, with all the saints and statues the this fallen world has to offer, she lives in vanity and the sin of no contenment, she enjoys gossips, when she opens her mouth no wisdom from GOD can be found. Even if she is a patient and loving mom, i consider her not godly, for her heart sins.

my brother, who is a gay, never did I sees that he feared GOD, all i can see is that satan lives in him. all the time that he opens his mouth full of sins comes out. he always persecute me, he tries to question the Bible, he tries to bring all the past back and all the negatives past. he is a super sinner, even if he is my brother i can see no cure in him, and i think he deserves to be burn in hell. how bad for a sister to say that, but he makes my life difficult, sometimes i think he envies me a lot that he became who he is now.

my shobe, oh how I pray that she is truly saved, she made a testimony on her baptismal day, yet i can't see the trueness of it. she said that it is normal for christians to lie, so she don't bother, i told her she's not supposed to be like that, don't immitate other christians, we must be christ like, more holy.

it is really hard, few minutes before i typed this, i felt like i want to leave this family of mine behind, even if i love them, they are not holy, i want to live a holy life.

how i pray to be with someone who is truly holy. i want a holy life, honest, true and pure.

sometimes i pray to GOD to take my life away.



No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile