My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When GOD says let go and let me

When I am seeing GOD is at move last December, I am seeing HIS hand and HIS work, and I am seeing the work also of the enemy too.. ooopppssieesss…oh noh.. what’s this? what to do?
Im too sensitive that I am seeing both their works. But because I’m with GOD and HE is all sovereign powerful, and I am on HIS side and I am HIS and this is HIS will, I pause and pray. Then GOD gave me this answer, Be still ^_^ that moment, it is a moment that will give you a pause and give you the feeling of amazement with GOD. ^_^ part of me felt guilty, because there are moments when I am struggling when I keep asking GOD this “You said that this is Your will, I keep walking on it, I am suffering and felt like dying, and GOD You are doing nothing.” –bad child I can be..
Maybe in those time, many times GOD is telling me “My child, where is your faith in ME, have Faith, wait for MY time.”
kinda sound freaky right? But no! hehehe it is part of walking the will of GOD. Especially when you are too close to GOD, that you have this ow so close relationship with HIM, you will see all. oh well, who will believe. Anyway it is hard to explain in a way, so ill just leave it upto here. All I can say, GOD is in control, truly HE is ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile