My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Facebook

It is a dangerous place to be.. ^_^ it is not the real world, it is a Cyber world, that the enemy have created to rule more.

“What’s on your mind?” – then we post what’s on our mind? All our friends now knows what’s on our mind… isn’t that dangerous? Tho our thoughts could be good, or even just posting a verse.

As for me, ive been posting verses and many godly post, and everytime I stop posting, people notice and thought something is wrong with me, sometimes could be true, sometimes could be not. Sometimes just using something can be an idol in our life, it can ruin us and make us sin against GOD. If it will be hard for us to live a day without facebook… nyahaha! Warning sign! Maybe we are manipulated by facebook unconsciously. Right now im practising self-control over facebook, because self-control is one of the gift of the Holy Spirit. And if I love GOD, I must love GOD above all things and must not be manipulated by anything, my life should be in full surrender to GOD, HE is worthy to manipulate me. ^_^ hay…yayaya… GOD help me love you more than anything.. help me! this I pray ^_^

Matthew 22:37
Luke 10:27
Deuteronomy 6:5
Mark 12:30

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile