My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

happy to know

this morning... iam so happy to know... i even cried knowing.. praise GOD indeed and thank You Jesus... all the glory to GOD. ^_^

my 8 ministry last 2011..
it represents 8 commitments, the 8 children I've been praying and wanting to have if I get married...
at first i was so eager to commit and serve, while time passes by... my ministry increases.. like having a children... my responsibilities piled up.. making it hard for me... just like a mother taking good care and being responsible of her children's growth... I can honestly say that I also fail to be responsible with some of my ministry for some time, in short "napabayaan" in a way... but by Jesus leading, He lead me to finish all the task, all the responsibility even if I am put to trial and hardship.. that's motherhood and being a wife, no matter how stressful the situation gets into your family, no matter how hard it could be, a godly mother never give up instead kneel and pray... call and ask GOD for wisdom and strength and ask Jesus for leading .. awesome ^_^

what I realize, that all this trials and sufferings are sacrifices and learnings, GOD and Jesus know that I have persevere until the end, and I know as They know that I have passed the test, now I can say I am ready.

now that I am ready, all I can do is continue to walk with GOD with the right and good attitude, pray and grow with His words, wait until the right one comes.

how will I know? I will just know... ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile