My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When GOD pokes

Oh oh oh my… who can say NO when GOD pokes. Hehehe

Me, I can’t. GOD has been poking me many times, specially when I am acting in disobedience. Disobedience in not following HIS will, HIS will to persevere in ministry and other will of HIM. Hehehe GOD always there to poke me when I am afraid to finish the race HE set for me, When I feel like Elijah and David, Who keeps running away from HIS will, because sometimes GOD’s will is really hard, specially when we are on our own strength. Matthew 11:28-30 .. Phil 4:13 .. but the thing is.. it is not hard, it is light, if we start to trust HIM.. have faith, GOD won't put us on a race HE knows we won't be able to finish when we put all our trust, hopes, strength and faith on HIM ...

Ofcorse sometimes I also feel like Job, I still praise GOD despite all. ^_^ HE deserves all the praise ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile