My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I think GOD wants me to observe more

The past weeks I have been observing some people, it saddens me actually. Its like GOD telling me not to talk much, just observe and be quiet.

I have a guy friend, if he is infront of me he seems to be nice and caring but behind me he says words that can hurt me, backstab is the term? (actually he is acting gay with what he does), even my act of care to him he whine about it pala, he is taking it negatively, there are things that I was just ordered to do with someone in authority yet he talks about it with other people and says negative things about it/me. he always take me negatively and I don’t know why, my younger sister told me. then I answer my sister ..”don’t mind him… look vertically never horizontally, and he is who he speak.” I see him as a friend, yet he gossips behind me, but GOD teaching me to forgive him and entrust him to HIM, and to still be humble and kind to this person despite. Confronting him won’t help.

There are people inside church that I don’t know what had happened to them , they just don’t like me, either they gossip about me or they say things exaggerated, again look vertically never horizontally and never be affected by them. Oh well, they are who they speak. When a person shines serving the Lord, eventually people will try to pull them down. And a lesson learned here is that I am serving GOD not men, that when GOD put me in that ministry and all I have to do is give my best. Matthew 6:1; Ephesians 6:7

This mother and daughter in our church hates me. I think it started when I rebuke her daughter for gossiping about me, small thing that happened inside the van yet with her mouth she is making it big. Seems they both hated me after that, once at children choir I was just on leave for a day, when this news just suddenly spread that I am leaving children’s choir. Oh common! Hahaha gossip indeed :D just recent this daughter was again spreading gossip again that many of our youngpro members dislike me, oh well, in the first place she is not yet in youngpro, another thing I am still put to be an officer position of youngpro this year “just maybe our youngpro’s hates me? or it doesn’t mean when someone hates me all of them hates me..”, and 3rd go back to the Bible hehehe oh well they don’t stop there, I tried to ignore them because I don’t know how to be plastic, I don’t really hate them no time to hate, tho I don’t really like what they are doing. yet they still approach me don’t know how they do that. okey, be nice and kind mj, ordered by GOD. Smile ^_^ Matthew 5:43-48

a girl friend of mine, whom is dear to me, why is that she always spy on me, I see her and look at her a sister but she keeps on proving to me that she is not, she keeps lying to me in a sense. she keeps trying to cheese my life around and ask me question, stupid me sometimes why I always easily trust people and answer all her questions, but its okey. I also will repeatedly forgive her, if the time will come and she will come back to me as a sister, I will wide open arms accepts her. But good thing with her she don’t really says lie words infront of me, she just sneak my life infornt of me hehehe still we are friends, if I talk to her, I see her two, two person, a good friend and a sneaker friend hehehehe ^_^ this friend greets me on my birthday ^_^

Another sister, she keep close to me as a sister, she tried to sneak and ask me questions and again stupid me to answer all. at first I thought she is true, I thought she is real, I welcomed her in my life as a sister, yet she also sneaks my life, and the worst part she keeps lying to me, I kept telling her the truth, I gave her the way, I opened the way to her, yet she have her own plans, and with her plans I tried not to cry, and here my GOD protected me, that’s why I always want to be good, because if I am good, GOD always protect me, I still see her a sister in Christ but not dear to me, Im trying to approach her despite, because GOD wants me to show kindness to her despite. She was just the same like the other sister who is now abroad. This sister and the one abroad they don’t greet me on my birthday ^_^ Romans 12:9-21

Oh well I am not perfect, so do they, I will forgive so that GOD the father will also forgive me, ^_^ another thing it is tiring to be angry or hating someone. Not worth it hehehe

Another thing we are here on this world to please GOD alone not men. If keep on pleasing men, we will never be happy, for men cannot give the satisfaction that GOD can offer.

Another thing I am enjoying practicing this taming the tongue thing. Hehehe since Danny bok su and Mark Chua kept telling me that I really have too hehehe Mark told me early last year that being a public image is not good, whom I am, that is why I am killing the public image thing thatI have. Better live a quiet life less issues ^_^ hehehe

Danny bok su told me last week my heart is fragile, that is why my personality is strong. I have to guard my heart and have control over it so that what my mouth will speak is for GOD’s glory. aja! For GOD, I will ^_^ and by HIS grace I will be able because I know HE will enable. ^_^

Isaiah 56:1

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile