My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

triune GOD

triune GOD. they are 3 with different roles, but they are 1 ^_^ Trinity.

GOD is GOD and I am not, GOD is the only GOD, apart from HIM there is no other GOD, GOD is the creator and the one who is in control over all, HE knew everything, the past, present and future. HE has a plan, great awesome plan for HIS glory.

Jesus is my Lord, my leader, my protector, my mediator and my brother here on Earth, He is sent by our Father for us.. truly for us.. it is true.. He is the Lord and Savior of my life.. i want to shout to the world that!

Holy Spirit is the one who is in control over me, He is from GOD, HE is all so pure and true, He gives me wisdom when I ask.. He is my conscience, the Father works through my life through Him.. Galatians 5:22-25

one could only know them truly and deeply when one have this true real relationship with them.. i just hope i can explain deeply and more precise who they are..

ow how true and real they are... how happy I am to experience and deeply know them three.. this morning, when the final knowledge of them enters my limited mind I can't help but write it immediately..

it is true.. the triune GOD is true, not just hearsay, not just knowledge but also by experience..they are alive in my life...

truly Jesus is the mediator we have with GOD, He is the way and the light.. apart from Him we are damn..

When we pray we can pray to GOD, for HE is our Father, but HE will not act tho HE listen unless we believe that Jesus is the One whom He sent to be the intercessor and savior.. we really have to repent first to Christ and ask for forgiveness, true repentance i can say comes with tears and an open heart, oh how big sin it could be if we neglect talking to Jesus and directly talk to our GOD the Father..

I have thought that without Jesus, we can no longer be able to talk to our GOD the Father, because we are truly are sinners. He truly died for us to save us so we can be re-united... Jesus is our brother.. listen! truly He is... He is our protector while GOD the Father is in control our creator.. while the Holy Spirit is the One the Father sent to be in Control over us..

what is Faith.. Faith is believing. have faith...

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile