My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stay on the road

For the past two months.. November and December… Im walking.. keep walking to get to the finish line.. as I walk to the valley of shadow of death.. which I meant hardship.. reaching the end I felt so wounded and weary.. but still I draw strength from GOD for I know the guy that I love is waiting.. waiting for me to arrive.. I struggle to be ready.. I don’t want to be selfish..I want to give what he is waiting for a year and so… for I want to make GOD and him happy.. I want to give what I am to give.. everyday I cried.. everyday I pray.. everyday I rely on GOD.. just too reach the end… his eyes gives me courage to continue, while I put all my trust, faith and hope to our GOD.
In this time, I saw him, he is waiting, I know he is tired but what makes me fight is his love, he is waiting for me this long. A thing that will prove that he loves me. In this journey I want to share this song.. that I happen to use to describe my walk to his heart
Title : stay on the road
Singer: Corrine May

Lyrics:
Don't turn your laughing eyes away
You know I love you
There's no need to be afraid
Hearts are made to be broken
They get stronger by the day
I'll take a chance and drop all my defenses
Just to hear you say
How long is the road
How long is the ride
How long is the darkness till we get to the light
Go easy on me
Cause you already know
No matter the distance
I'll stay on the road to your heart
You say I've been a fool too long
You wonder why I have the strength to carry on
I see through your weakness
Your tough guy iron mask
It's not really that hard or complicated
There's no need to ask
How long is the road
How long is the ride
How long is the darkness till we get to the light
Go easy on me
Cause you already know
No matter the distance
I'll stay on the road to your heart
I'll stay on the road to your heart
I'll stay on the road to your heart


In this walk, a year and half of walk, I don’t understand many things, why something is drawing me back, something is pulling me away, yet GOD’s leading is present and I have this burden to finish the race/journey, to reach the end, which I happen not to know what to expect when I arrive. I don’t know why I can’t speak when he is near or infront of me, I don’t know.. I don’t know why if I am okey he is not and vice versa. I think GOD’s time is not yet present. Or maybe GOD has another plan. Which I don’t know. So all I do then is trust GOD.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile