My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

don't answer

after what happened? i learned my biggest lesson in life...

if someone asked you a question.. never ever answer... why? because they can use that answer agaisnt you someday..

like what my 4 friendsm, did to me.. here i'll name them.. (katherine, sabrina, marilyn and mary anne).. i thought they we're just friends..or too friendly to make friends with me.. but they prove me wrong.. they kept asking me questions.. just to investigate.. to spy about me..

I also learned.. never ever listen to people comment or suggestions.. even if they are your friends.. the better thing to do is keep silent.. think alone.. ask GOD for wisdom.. not human.. they will only share to you their human wisdom.. which is a failure!

i have a friend.. should I still call him friend? he keeps asking my life.. my love life.. name is miguel.. he asked me to do something I am not supposed to do.. that ruins everything. He asked me to tell that guy that I am waiting for him.. oh.. what a mess i did!! why did i listen? because I can get stupid sometimes.. after ruining my life.. he is not a friend to me anymore..

now i blog.. because i don't know who to trust anymore..i don't know who to talk.. and share all my thoughts..

being alone is great also.. there is peace..

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile