My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

when the tears fall

so far.. not much tears falls my eyes.. I haven't cried really.. maybe because GOD knows HE is the ONE responsible for my pain.. HE led me here.. HE knows i obeyed.. it's hard.. the journey is tough.. but I arrived... I don't know if I am just not on time.. or maybe HE really planned it that way.. but whatever it is.. It is always GOD's leading I will follow.. no matter how hard it is.. HIS will I will fulfill.. ^^, no matter how painful it could get, I will still.. still follow.. because I am a servant... a servant would offer her/his life to HIS master, and that what I did.. right now I will be still and know that HE is GOD.
still right now, if giving those cards and letters are really bad or wrong.. but what I believe is GOD lead me to love.. I may fail in the ways of man.. but GOD knows I am just trying to fulfill HIS will in the way I know.. GOD knows this will happen.. and HE let it happened. all glory be to GOD, if HE use me for HIS glory, even if that will bring me pain and suffering, even if that will put me to shame, it's okey.. for my GOD, my FATHER, whom I will serve.

even as of now i don't have much tears, yet this song best describe how I feels.. maybe the tears are hold by GOD.. I don't know.. I don't know where my tears went.. I just don't see them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUimGv_xrU

I've had questions, without answers
I've known sorrow, I have known pain
But there's one thing, that I'll cling to
You are faithful, Jesus You're true

When hope is lost, I'll call You saviour
When pain surrounds, I'll call You healer
When silence falls, You'll be the song within my heart

In the lone hour of my sorrow
Through the darkest night of my soul
You surround me and sustain me
My defender, forevermore

I will praise You, I will praise You
When the tears fall, still I will sing to You
I will praise You, Jesus praise You
Through the suffering still I will sing

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile