My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

miss mama

I miss my mom.. she is in the airport right now.. in Zamboaga..on the way here.. later ill fetch her at terminal 3. she is on a vacation for 5 days.. and how I badly miss her.. really living apart from my mom is hard for me..all the camps, retreat, vacation and trips that I have..I always miss her.. her cook, I always love and missed.. that is why sometimes I don't know if I am ready to get married and move out.. because I really want to be right beside my mom all the time...

when I am broken.. sleeping beside my mom is the greatest medicine..
her hug makes me feel loved and secured...
her hug feels like she was saying this message to me... "everybody will leave you.. but not I, your mom... and everything will be okey"

this past weeks there's this phrase she always tells me.. "pakatatag ka.. "... "be firm.."
and everytime I feel weak.. I would always go back to that words..

how I love my mom.. and I thank GOD for giving me her..

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile