My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

smile

I notice someone.. I notice him last 2009 azcop camp, he is from another church..that time he is snob to me.. he can make me laugh, I like his sense of humor, this June 2010 I was surprisingly asked by a common friend, if I'll be willing to be blind date with this guy, but since I am inlove with another guy, I simply answer no because I can't. this 2010 azcop he tried to be friend with me, but It's not okey with me, also that time I have dilemmas with the guy im inlove with, I am in great confusion.. so.. nothing. many times this year I notice him, he is not handsome, but he have this funny sense of humor which catches my attention. he may not be handsome, but hey I don't need a handsome guy, it's the heart that I am looking at.. and I need a guy who will love me like a prince loving his princess. he is a matured christian, who plays guitar well and sings well too. he also plays basketball. hmm.. ideal! hehe im interested to know him, if GOD is willing and will make a way..I will.. now, in my sad days, he is the one who somehow somewhat brightens my days, he puts a smile in my frown face and sometimes makes me laugh.. even if he don't know, so I thank GOD for it. that's a blessing. I know how to love, I am loyal, is just that I have no reason to stay in love. too much pain. too much hurt. need to move on. this is one way. c",)

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile