My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Moving on

Is it hard to move on?
No, after what he did…
actually no, because this is the only thing/option i have.. after what happened..
He made me feel that he is not worthy of my love.. so what should I do now diba?
move on...
Does he have an idea what path I took…? the road I travelled just to be with him? Just to arrive.. and tell him “Im ready” .. im ready to know him..
I’ve cried a river… im wounded… and in that journey even I am not healed I still kept moving and fighting..
Yet I am left like this…felt so abandoned with full of shame and brokeness.. "sounds bitter"hehe
And still, even if I don’t understand, I can say GOD is really good, imagine how painful for me was everything.. but not a pain did I felt.. only a minute of teary eyes and that's it.. I can feel GOD is protecting my heart, HE is holding it, for HE know HE is the One who is responsible for everything that happened… hehehe
As I’ve said GOD leads me here… HE used me.. a servant is used by HIS master..
Now, I can say, I can face GOD, and tell HIM,
”GOD I am faithful, I have finished your assignment for me, YOU saw my hardship, my struggle and my love for YOU, that is how obedient I can be to YOU, Father.”
I will just pray that my faithfulness and obedience to GOD will continue… that I may live my life in full obedience with HIS commands.
I didn’t really know what to expect when I arrived, but still GOD is in control.. HE planned everything to be like this for HIS glory.
So whatever it may seem, I’ll move on and still give my life to GOD.. in full trust, control and leading.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile