My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bye

He didn’t tell me he is moving on then, that’s wrong, because I believe that we should
always know how to clarify things to a person, he left me. Ouch! Super Ouch! Last night, I felt the feel of the knife like passing through my heart.. ouch! Last night, I prayed to GOD, GOD, give me pain, give me hurt, let me feel it, I will still be glad that you give me this and you lead me to this, and you know I have fulfilled your plans. Even I don’t understand, I want to feel all the pain to finished this, I don’t want to hold on even a little, I don’t care if he’ll be sad or happy.. I don’t care if he’ll regret or not, all I care now is me not liking to be in this situation anymore. Last night I stop. And I will stop. I want to stop.. later I will talk again to GOD sincerely.. I will resolve this with HIM, I will totally again surrender everything and have HIS plans for me. And this is part of it, but I want to move on. Move on, because I can see happiness from a distance. I can’t stop here. I can’t. this love as I've said is not from me, it's from GOD, GOD gave this to me, that is why I am so confused and I am so afraid.. because I can't understand, how can I love someone that I don't really like in the first place. Now that I love him, he left me, another thing I can't understand. Can I just this love that GOD has given me to forgive him. to replace hatred with love.. its like paying debt. para break even para wala na?...

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile