My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

If it’s GOD’s will, HE will make a way…

So amazing how GOD work in our lives…even in simple things.. me being in Baguio and joining the winter camp is GOD’s will.. maybe.. maybe HE just wanted to put an end with all my suffering… I don’t know, but what I do know is that GOD is at work…
When I registered for the camp, the slot for the girls is already closed.. limited slot only.. that was 3rd week of November so what more can I expect? The camp is open for campers with ages 15 to 25.. the time I register I was still 25 years old.. so they just put me on a waiting list.. the camp officers said that if someone back out I’ll get the slot. A week after, my sister told me that her friend might back out, but after a week again, she told me that her friend won’t back out anymore, so seems to be the door is closed for me, December I turned 26, okey a total disqualification hehe but as I am driving to church 2nd Sunday of December, I prayed to GOD, O well if it’s your will for me to be in the camp, thy will be done, nothing is impossible with HIM, HE will make a way, that day, my sister and some camp officers looked for me to tell me that I can join, that someone backed out. So see how GOD worked? Nothing is impossible with Him if we only believe, and if it is really HIS will.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile