My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

He don't know me..

He don't know me, because if he do.. he will stay..

yes!! i never showed 100% of who I am.. i never showed my good side.. because.. i believe in this.. "if a person really loves you... no matter there's no more reason to love you, he will stay... "

like a did.. I am crushed.. I am put to shame.. I am pushed.. all by him..
even my mind tells me leave..
my heart still choose to stay.. all I want him is to be okey.. happy.. I don't want people to leave him.. i want to be angry.. but deep inside im still loving.. how difficult..

how i hate this love that GOD has taught me.. how unselfish..

I have run the race.. I have finished the race.. i have keep the faith.. all I did is obey and trust..

why GOD? that's all I ask.. Why I am shaken the time I am trying to fulfill YOUR will..

why? why did these people who tries to ruin things..? comes.. whom shall I hate??

why did YOU and I let the enemy won?.. I think its my fault.. I am weak.. I failed to ask strength from YOU..

can we again fight the fight? but right now.. it is impossible for me to fight... all I can do is stand still and be firm..

but guess what.. he is not really my type.. I don't like him.. he i not the guy i dreamt of being my husband.. but.. GOD.. GOD made me love him.. now I am left here..

Grenade - bruno mars

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=grenade+bruno+mars&aq=f

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile