My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Self control

This is one of the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
This is the truth, I lack self control, I easily get addicted to things that’s why I always practice prevention is better than cure, I can’t control my emotions, if I am happy, I am hyper happy, same with sadness and madness. I can’t also control my mouth, I have a big mouth, I always talk, I talk a lot. I always say my thoughts. Sometimes I fail to think before I talk. Same with texting messages, I always text I even text my thoughts. I need to control all these. Because my strengths becomes my weakness because of lack of self-control. I am too impulsive. My service to GOD also get affected. Now I have to stop all these before I can get back to my service. Because I first need to know how to control. Now I am praying to GOD to teach me how to control.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile