My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ready

Ready? Am I ready?
Hmmm
Recently I always ask myself this. Am I ready for love? Favourite topic hahaha
Last time, I wasn’t ready for love. Now am I?
Go back to last time. Yes last time I am not ready for love, because I am too afraid. Afraid to get hurt again. My whole life is full of hurt, because of love that is why I am fearful. Not until I knew it was him, perfect love drives out fear.
GOD is preparing me to be ready. That’s all I know. I can see GOD hands in everything.
All this time I am thinking that how can I be ready if he is not ready. Just this moment I realize that… how can he also be ready if I am not ready. Because all this time I was just waiting for him to be ready. So is he. So we were both waiting. Okey so nothing will happen hahaha
Ok. So it really takes 2 to tango. Wait..
Is this silence healthy? It’s a risk. But yes it’s a need. Why? so both will take time to think.
Space is really needed. For people to grow and matured. Even Jesus take a pause.
He took a pause to know and make clear the will of GOD.
In this silence I learned some of the things I need to know with life. The things I need to improve and change. The mistakes I commit. And the failures I am doing.
It is not only I who needs to think, improve and learn, he also. But let us not focus on his mistakes. Let him do his own blog posting all his.hehehe everything should focus first on their own mistakes, before looking at other’s mistakes.
Now I am ready. Yet still, GOD knows when is really the ready time, maybe GOD will still want to show me additional leading before totally be ready. I will just continually pray to GOD to let everything fall into place.
And I will continually pray that GOD will ready both. So that in HIS time everything will be beautiful ^_^
Just be ready!!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile