My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

my love to my LOVE

my love to my LOVE....
enough is enough... three times is too much ^_^
time to be back to reality. i cannot live in his crazy world full of analyzation. ill get insane. and I am sane.. i cannot conform to him, i love him so much that i keep adjusting to him. i can no longer do this. he havent proven anything. and me i have proven everything. ive waited for 1.5 years.. i did compromise, i closed my door and windows to all guys, so that it would not be hard for him. oh well, i have just surrender everything to GOD.. ^_^ im happy to be in the truth.. ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile