My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

lucky 8 (this must be published)

my new courting rules!! a must!!

1. Pray to GOD

2. Talk to Lin Bok Su , he should know

3. Clear his intentions to me

4. Public should know (my friends, my church mates, his family, his friends, his church mates )

5. He has to prove it

6. Only 1 month minimum to court me 3 months maximum

7. only places to court me 1st UECM (church), 2nd group dates, 3rd House (i will tell if he seems to pass hehehe)

8. Go back to GOD and pray

who will dare??? ^_^ GOD bless... I will just know if its GOD's will... also i have no compromise.. after all i've been through.. ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile