My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love Phobia

When I was younger, I never thought that there will be a thing such as love phobia, but there is. And I am one of the patient of this social anxiety disorder. O yes.. im one of the people who have phobias. I also can’t believe.. but with my past love life no wonder. Its really hard to fight phobia. Its like dying over and over again. Can u imagine seeing the one you love, every time you do, you die. You die because you love him, you die because you are afraid to love him, but guess what? It’s stupidity. What the Bible say is true, GOD is Love, and perfect love drives away fear. For love dispels darkness. Love washes out and burns negativity. Love shines and penetrates like the rays of the Sun. Love always heals.
1Corinthian 13:4-8 Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. Love always protects, trust, always hopes and always perserverse. Love never fails.
It’s funny to be afraid of loving for the reason of being afraid to be hurt, but what hurts most is not loving and loosing the person you love. So why fear? Instead… go and love. Show it. ^_^ and I will.. by GOD’s grace under HIS will whom I draw my strength.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile