My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Friday, November 12, 2010

in a week of silence

after surrendering everything to GOD. i had a week of silence. where i dont entertain talks.. only with my best friend C and sister S, i only release emotions to them, but practising not to listen with their comments. it is only to GOD i will listen. no advice is best suitable for this. it is only GOD's voice i will follow. i will only obey the voice that I believe. today everything is well and okey. how i hope i can tell him right away, but no, GOD said to me, not a word. i still have no commands to text him, but i will greet him later. im so excited, because i know I am released from my fears. i have broken the enemy's foothold. and I thank GOD. Im hoping in GOD's time that everything will fall into place. for HIS glory. i will repeatedly say to all "I will fulfill the will of GOD." in HIM i draw strength. I will walk in faith with HIM, in HIM i trust. in HIM i hope and in HIM I believe. I will always believe. GOD is at work, I see HIM work and I feel HIM work. if GOD is with us, who can be against us. GOD will continue to work, just listen to HIS voice. I love YOU GOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pn4KQqSrrA

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile