My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

fixing my life

GOD wants me to fix my life first, HE wants me to solve all my unresolve issues in my life, from childhood to present, so that i'll be ready, this is HIS preparation for me to be the right one when the one HE will for me comes...because i won't be able to fix the other areas of my life if i am not totally healed...i still believe what GOD has instore for me, HE just wants me to obey, like what HE told me, not a word, now Iam doing it, HE wants me to surrender it all.. i asked GOD how, now HE is teaching me how, HE is teaching me to give my most important part of my life to HIM, for HE knew best. HE wants me to let go, HE don't want me to have a strong grip on it, because HE can see me wounded and weary, GOD truly loves me. and Iam taking a big risk.. all in as Lin Bok Su said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvgvYFxW_QM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9geV211GHU

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile