My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, November 5, 2012

will i still appreciate?

It is the month of November again, and time flies fast, 1 month to go and it is my birthday once again. last year the past love of mine forgot to greet me, or intentionally didn't greet me, if only he knew how much my heart was broken? my simple happiness for my birthday that time is to be greeted by him, last 2009 yes he did via text 3 times, 2010 yes he also did in church. for the year 2010 and 2011, i almost cried waiting to be greeted by him. and i really cried when he did not.

Oh well, on his birthday last April 2012 i didn't greet him as well, not really a revenge, but just making him feel that everything is mutual, he didn't mind greeting me, so i might as well do the same. im not sure if he is hurt, i guess he is not, how could a person who don't love me be hurt.

This year i am not waiting for his greeting anymore, am not sure also if i will still appreciate if he greets me, im not sure who i am waiting to greet me on my birthday, but the feeling is more of, i am just so excited to have a birthday celebration because this would be my 1st birthday that i am out of tremendous pain from loving the past love. Let's see what will happen on my birthday, i will pray that I will be happy that day. anticipating what GOD has for me. :) hehehe

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile