My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nothing is impossible if GOD is with me


I have a big dream, a dream that I would like to fulfill soon.

These are to have my own business, buy another car (Isuzu Crosswind) for family and business use, buy a house for my family and then get married and have my own family.. And to think, I am dreaming to have these all in 2 years time… It may sound and seem too fast to achieve them all, but hey nothing is impossible, especially when GOD is with me. I know, and always believed that GOD is always with me in everything that I do and achieved, HIS hands are present. I can say that through time, GOD molded me in sales, in selling things, and I am really not good is selling real estate, but by GOD’s grace I was able, and all I can say that it is all through HIS leading and moving.

I know that GOD wants me to achieve these all, because HE knows my heart, HE knows that these are not for my selfish gain, HE knows that even I am capable of achieving these all, these aren't my heart’s desire, HE knows I only want to have these for my family, so that through it, having me as an instrument by HIS grace, HE will be glorified, and my family will come to know HIM, the ONE who changes me, and enabled me to show them how it is to be love. The sacrifices that I can do for them, because I love them, which and what I learn from Jesus sacrifices for me because He loves us. So right now, I need to follow first GOD and make sacrifices, so that my heart’s desire if HE is willing may someday be given to me, in HIS time.
Matthew 21:21-22 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.  If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”



No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile