My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Show your love when they are still alive not when they are gone


"Show your love when they are still alive not when they are gone." a very obvious statement. 

Today is November 1, Fil-Chinese here in the Philippines usually go to the cemetery and give food offerings,flowers,  incense, fake money and candle to show their dead love ones that they are remembered and loved. But is the word “dead” obvious? .. a dead person, is dead, no emotions, can’t feel and can’t see. How come they still give such an effort? It is good to see how they still love and respect their love ones, but logically, it is not logical… so my stand and what I believe in, show the people I love now that I love them so that when they die, I won’t have regrets, because I know that they know that I love them .

In relate to any relationship, whether they die or not, show the person that you love them while they are still there.. because when they are gone, when they left.. we might not be able too… they may never know how much we truly love them.. and how much we value them.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile