My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I know who holds tomorrow


I know who holds tomorrow, so I will trust GOD still.

I have a past love, whom I am moving on, the time I was there, I was ruined, yet this pass still matters to me, I don't want to see him hurt. sometimes I am thinking to go back, but he is no good for me, he have tortured my heart in the past, he has done many unforgivable things to me, I can forgive him, but I am sure I can't forget all of it now.

I have a past crush, who I am attracted so much, we didn't worked out, but now I would like to give 2nd chance, though he is not pursuing me now, but this guy, he compliments me, i think he compliments me. I know he has a chance to grow in-love with Christ the way that happened to me, I was a sinner saved by Grace, and I can see that he wants to change the mistakes he did to me last time. He is really my type, I like the way he thinks and act as a man. He is a true man.

I have a present friend, who does matter so much to me now, we both know that we we're only friends and good to be friends, and up to that only, but I am no longer sure for his value to me, tho I am really not attracted to him and I am not seeing him as a potential too.

this is my situation now, I will be still and be normal, and not plan my life anymore. I will let GOD..

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile