My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

How to measure a person?


How to measure a person? Can you tell?

By ruler? Tape measure? By weighing scale? By bank accounts? Number of houses? Business that they have? Friends that they have? Wife? Wives? How many children? And what their children have achieved?

In this life, we can’t really measure a person..  We can’t measure a person by how rich he could reach, by how many friends he could get..  Or how successful he could be.

We can only measure a person of what kind a person he lived his life when he is gone, when he died. To how many people cried over his death, how many people misses him, what impact he had made in other people’s lives, and how well and good person he lived his life.

Christ, I think it is obvious that what Christ did really made an impact in everyone’s lives, to generations to generation, even after two centuries.
If we will all be like Christ, If we will all follow His footsteps, we will all be able to also make an impact to other people’s lives, which I think will glorify GOD.

Which we might and might not be rewarded here in this world, but surely in heaven, we will be rewarded.
Revelation 22:12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person to what they have done. ”

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile