My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

crush


Today was the first time I went out to watch a movie with my crush, tho we’re not dating, as in dating like 2, nor under a group date, we’re like 8, no intention of a date, because it’s a group plan to watch movie together, we watched “skyfall” , inside the movie house, we we’re like seated in 2 different rows. But anyway, the idea that I went out with him is a butterfly feeling. Hahaha tho I didn’t confirmed to join them, I was really excited to go out, the condition was like if they will watch on a time that I can catch up to, I will watch with them, but if not, It is okey, I won’t too because I really got busy schedule on a Sunday, so I am open to accept the reality that GOD could have planned it that way, that I will not go out with them. But by any chance, they make it possible for me to join, so I was able. Thank GOD hehehe we all enjoyed the movie, tho it is not really a rate 10 movie, but it is not bad at all. Then after we went to King Chef, my favorite restaurant, it is his choice, but anyway, we also enjoyed the food and he paid it. Nice! Then after I planned to stay in LCM because I still got something to buy blank CD, but he knew I didn’t bring my car along with me so he offered a ride along with 2 girls. J Im happy. tho he is not pursuing me. So what! Hahaha, still he is my crush now. And if before we didn’t worked out, I know GOD has a reason, maybe GOD wants both to stay as friends or HE simply knew both are not ready that time.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile