My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, November 5, 2012

LSS

I don't know about tomorrow,
I just live from day to day;
I don't borrow from its sunshine,
For its sky may turn to gray.
I don't worry over the future;
For I know what Jesus said;
And today I'll walk beside HIM,
For HE knows what is ahead.

-LSS

I kept singing this in my mind and in my heart from yesterday to today, admittedly I am distracted, which is not good... hahaha like right now there are 3 male that is in my mind, why do they always get into my head, and ruin me hahahaha joke... but anyway, the 3rd guy, we're settled. close deal, we can never be more than close enough. okey now i am thinking of my past and semi past .. hahaha what ah term...
why my past's world and my world is in one world, got it? we move in one world, we have all the common close friends we could have, why oh why? but that doesn't mean that we're meant. why didn't it worked out before?
okey i am also thinking of my semi-past hahahaha... why also it didn't worked out? but i know why, because the past is still a semi-past that time... this guy, i know what he needs in life, i know why he is like that... and i don't know, i just want to love him. if only GOD is willing and will open doors. then after thinking about my semi-past, i will think of my past, how about him? will he be hurt.. what if... too many what if's... but i have a message about "what if's"... they are words spoken not done.
okey, sometimes what if we we're again given another chance, maybe this time it will work out, but that's just a what if.. because i know even if my heart still cares for him, i know we're not best for one another, many chances are given to me and him, but we both failed and let it passed.  but still, i will be still, i wait on GOD, and I will submit to whatever plan HE has for me. I will love the one HE appointed me to love, and I know the one will come, in HIS time. so right now, i should again go back focusing on GOD and work, never be idle. glorify GOD.


No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile