My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

no regrets..

The past weeks I just realized something…
I’ve been in a boy and girl relationship for 3 times… a happy and sad relationship.. which people says ended up with nothing… they all 3 have done me wrong… they all 3 have hurt me… but… I can still say that they all 3 are a good person… have loved me purely, have leaved me with good and happy memories and taught me the teachings of love…
I always knew this realization that hopefully it would stuck up in my mind for good.. that I won’t happen to forget na… hehe I realize na not only them did me wrong.. I also do… I have also hurt them… things in life should not be always blamed to others… sometimes even if it hurts, we must not forget that we also need to accept that surely in the process we have done something wrong… I realize that maybe kaya hindi din nag work yung relationdsip.. maybe because somehow somewhat naging childish me, im too dominant and aggressive, too bossy and demanding, hard to handle person.. hehe even if Im truly sweet and caring to them. I realized that I have to change this attitude of mine… before involving myself again in a relationship… And also have a Christian guy… a true one.. okey….!!! Hehe see??? The past 3 relationships of mine is not totally nothing… because I came to the point where I learned how to be humble enough to accept my faults and change them eventually.. hopefully.. hehe Hey, its painful to be separated with the one you love ah… everytime you fail you’ll learn how to be matured enough to accept and put all the trust in GOD to be whole again and feel alive again… isa pa.. learn that human love perishes and vanishes… but GOD’s love… never… its so pure and true… can you see how GOD’s plan works??? It is HIS will… HE made me feel the past relationship to be happy full of love and turned it into failure so that someday I can be better in it... hehe Oh GOD you’re works are full of mystery hehe

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile