My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Envy can kill

Are you aware that envy or jealousy can kill?? =D yeah.. it kills your soul, your moral, you integrity, your love, your mind and your faith. And in the end you’ll turn out weak and useless or worst you die. And are you aware that it is one of the seven deadly sins..?? yes, it is hehe
I have a friend umpisa palang talaga na-feel ko na na-nainggit siya sakin in many ways, nilayuan ko siya, naging cold me sakanya, kase harap harapan siya magsalita.. feeling niya inagawan ko siya ng friend, kinausap ko yung guy na nagtatampo na etong girl na eto, pag nag sasalita siya harap harapan tawa tawa lang me I am trying to understand her, one time we played badminton, I am not trying to compare with her sa outfit, but the way she sounded admirig my get up and criticizing her’s napaisip ako, wala mesinabi more, then may instance na nakabenta me at naka close ng 5 units, she loves her job, masipag siya super na tao and she deserves din makabenta, but maybe may ibang plan si GOD for her, and then diredirecho ilang days na nakakrating sakin ang pag ka envy niya from other people but in a way na hindi ganun ka-direct ang message, eh nagkataon nag tampo siya sa isang friend namin, eh that friend naka tampuhan ko din before, eh nung nag ka tampuhan kami binilhan me ng chef tony’s na popcorn nung mga freidn ko nun, eh siya nag ka tampuhan sila, e hindi siya nabigyan nag salita siya harapan again eh that time medyo short ang patience ko so naka pag salita me ng straight na ano ba prob niya? then she told me, then thank GOD that time huminahon me and tried to understand her again, I really can’t blame people to get envy of me.. but I don’t want them to, kase there’s nothing to envy about me, so I explained in GOD’s way and words. so it turns out okey naman, naintindihan naman niya and we ended up the day nice and happy, then after few days she told me that she is so bothered, that she really wants me to be her friend, that she wants to please me, I am really flattered, but napaisip me…
So I told her ok naman tayo, first you don’t have to please me, we live and created not to please people but to please GOD alone, glorify him and praise him. if people don’t appreciate you, so what you don’t live for them, you can loose them but you can never loose GOD, if its GOD’s will for us to be friends, we will, someday, time will come and darating yung situation na maging good friends din tayo, huwag pilitin, just pray for GOD about it… if sa tingin niya hindi ko siya ma-appreciate, then she must be affected, ano ba naman ang opinion na i-gigive ko saknaya o ng ibang tao sakanya at kung hindi ko siya ma-appreacite, hindi niya dapat problemahin, importante ang tingin sakanya ni GOD, ang dapat na importante niyang isipin na in everything she does is for the good and for GOD.. Thank GOD everyday for life is a gift and enjoy everyday and not to forget that worry is a sin and we should not, for we have GOD..
you know why ko ganyan sinabi bakit hindi din me nakipag super okey and friends sakanya that time, kase gusto ko na friends kami truthfully and real. someday… and ma-realize niya to stop ang habit?? maybe habit niya mag please ng tao… or para mas okey sa time na mas lessen na ang temptation sakanya mag envy..
so natuwa naman siya with what I told her, so he next day she is okey, until her last day sa office.. she wrote me a letter.. and I’ll summarize it nalang.. She repented that she envy me in many ways, and apologize for everything, she told me how much she appreciate me and wanted to be friend with me, and together grow in GOD… diba super nice…. hehe im so happy.. we communicate and exchange GOD’s words… Thank GOD c",) see how does GOD works?? galing noh... hehe

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile