My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The love of money is the root of all evil.... story two

This is my second story, I have a manager friend, he is my first manager when I start my work in a real estate company, he is a really good friend of mine, I enjoy the companionship with him as a friend and as a manager, he is kind and nice person, he take cares of his friend, like me when I am sick, he reminds me and gives me water every time, he is also a not so strict manager, he also find time to go out with his people and allows them to do whatever they want to do with their time, but it all turn out that you can only know the true color of a person if money is already involve… it started when our contract was renewed. an issue arises that he wanted me to share the half portion of my commission with him, for he will no longer will benefit from my sales, for before he was my manager and after the renewal of contract, I will be transferred to another manager who will then benefit if ever I’ll have sales. So he talk to me and ask me to made an arrangement with him, to divide my commission to 2, and give the other half to him, because if I didn’t do so, he said that he can get all my customers from me, for he have all the contact because he knew my customers because he is my former manager and he have all their contact numbers, he also thought of an arrangement for me not to be unfair daw, he thought na I should talk to my new manager and ask him to give me the .5 percent that this new manager will benefit from me to give to me, so in short he is already playing dirty, but that time I didn’t thought that he is already being bad to me, all I was thinking back then is that what he is saying is possible I got scared and threatened, I was so confused and troubled that time, an office mate approach me and ask what wrong, after hearing the story then she told me that its so unfair that how could a manager or friend like that do such thing to me, he said that what he did is bad, so many heard what happened some approached me and some I approached. They gave me solutions and made me understand more the situation, some even told me to file an ethic case against him, but as a friend I don’t want to worsen the situation, then came to the point that I had the solution and move on to it. This former manager of mine approached me, he ask foe forgiveness, because he already knew that people inside the office already knew what happened. I forgive him and stayed as normal friends. after the issue I was already hearing stories or situations of other salesman how this person always make sulot of their clients, sad that I cannot share their story here, I have respect their privacy, so I just shut up and pretended that I know nothing. Hearing stories from them, I didn’t defend this friend because inside me I know that he has the capabilities to do all the accusation I am hearing. One Monday , I am again hearing sulot sulot client stories inside the office, it always saddens me and stressed me every time I hear situations sa office na ganyan. I approached him as a friend and ask him, is this real fight here in our office? He said yes, (then now you can relate the story which I wrote in “my office is a dangerous battlefield…”). Then Tuesday came, a group mate of mine asked me, do you think it’s advisable to give our clients information to our manager, I said no, because someday you can never tell. You know what the issue with my clients is before. Then now I am caught up again in a situation with him which I cannot yet share here because I am still in need of evidences… but after everything I've decided not to do anything against this person, instead forgive and trust GOD everything.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile