My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life is unfair…indeed….

Last Sunday a topic came up, I and my friends had a discussion over this matter…
I gave an example…
I said.. what If 2 matured Christian friends of ours got together and become husband and wife… They lived together and had children… their family became a good example of a Christian family… what if 30 years after the guy committed a sin.. he had an affair with a woman.. so he committed adultery, what if the guy accidentally got this woman pregnant and had a baby.. what would be the case now? How we friends of this guys would react?
A friend of mine answered…
HE: the wife have to forgive and accept..
I: that’s unfair.. it’s hard
HE: its really painful and hurtful… but in a Christian family you have to accept and forgive…
I: how about sa church?
HE: he will put to church discipline, after makakabalik naman siya if he repent and pag naayos na, and also everyone sa church will forgive… kailangan lang niya ma-discipline kase baka may ma-stumble na believer…
I: ok, but how about us his friends? Talk to him?
HE: he said yes and forgive
I: ok, e his image? Chaka kung ako yun mag iiba tingin ko talaga sakanya
HE: wala na tayo magagawa diyan…

Then again I stated an example that I am trying to connect with the situation of this husband…

What if this guy friend of mine who I am talking to this Sunday has no girl friend yet, and he is to choose between the ladies around to be a candidate of courtship.. I ask what if a single parent young lady once made a mistake and had a child, na-church discipline na siya and naka balik na din sa church, she is forgiven by all she has repented…so the question is this magiging candidate pa ba siya sa for you future wife?
HE: no!!
I: why? People forgive her na…the church forgive her na… and when we forgive we forget the mistake na ginawa ng tao right? So hindi na count yung nag ka mistake niya diba?
HE: may choice ka naman eh, and I choose not
I: eh bakit mali ba na maging choice siya?
HE: yes!
I: why? So you mean hindi ka nag forgive?
HE: sabi sa bible.. mga widow hindi na pwede mag asawa
I: saan? Eh sabi sa bible, pwede pa kaya.. chaka hindi naman siya widow, single parent
HE: widow yun… basta hindi na siya candidate for marriage

then he said
HE: Life is unfair MJ alamo ba yun?
I: Yeah I know life is unfair…I strongly agree with that…

Then we pause….

HE: did I answer you question??
I: I think so…

It’s the sad realization of life… that LIFE is UNFAIR… and I am always a witness to that… because I have always live my life full of pain, sufferings, and unfairness from others… but still I am happy and glad.. I stumble in life, do mistake, do bad and learn from them, people do me wrong, meet people who would hurt me… but with all of this I learned a lot.. become more and more knowledgeable and full of wisdom, all of this is bringing me closer and closer to GOD, I can say that I am living a life…a real life…a life as real as GOD… and still I would want to praise GOD that HE have given me this gift of life… that no one could ever imagined.. not everyone are given the chance to have a miserable yet very very colorful moments in life… Thank you GOD… And I love you…

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile