My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

this is the truth

i really want to get married..

i will keep my doors open..

i will wait for the right guy to come..

with a right attitude in waiting...

waiting for GOD...

doing what is good..

be good.. please GOD..

i will resist all the temptation..

will be filled with wisdom,

and use it in discerning...

i'd rather wait than rush,

and be with the wrong one

soon..

soon to come .. the love of my life.. :D hehehe

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile