My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

misinterpreted kindness

today, this is what i pray..

may the kindness that i am doing may not be misinterpreted..

many times when i showed kindness to people, i am judge and misinterpreted..
sometimes i get to suffer..
some thought maybe it is for a reason or for a purpose..
i am hurt.. or may be hurt.. but
i just kept telling myself it is between them and GOD if they will judge me that way..
as long as my intentions and motives are clear.. i am clear..
i always pray to GOD that and may my intentions be clear with what i do..
the feeling is like suffering for doing what is good..
then repeatedly i have to keep reminding myself that.. be Christ like.. be Christ like..
how can i say no to being kind.. that is my heart..
sounds proud.. but no.. the good that i do is from the heart, from GOD..
i don't know why.. i am just like that..

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile